The ScoresR.com Score-Keeper for ATA® Registered shoots does all of the tasks need to run a registered Shoot.
For club's that do not have a website, your event participants can go to this site and view the results while the shoot is happening or view the final results.
Features of the Score-Keeper Scoring and Display System
- Unlimited Number of Shoot Programs per year
- Shoot Programs are displayed online for 1.5 years after date of shoot
- Unlimited Number of Events
- Standard Lewis Purse calculations
- Support for "Big 50" and Not Registering Targets
- Printable Score Sheets
- Automated creation/sending (paperless) of ATA® and Track & Field Reports
- Handicap Post assignments based on Yardage Restrictions
- Rolling Scoreboard and other reports for clubhouse display
- Added Money Calculations
- Reports available via the internet while and after the shoot
- Printing of Checks for Lewis, Added Money
- Import data from Pre-squad.com
- Determine Handicap Punches
- Online Help - Overview and page specific Help
Where most scoring software only can handle one shoot at a time, ScoresR you enter all of your shoots for the year.
The shoot program and any additional notes are displayed on our website and can also be on yours so anybody can find out the dates, events,
and options of your upcoming shoots.
Each shoot program can have up to 24 events (this is a ATA defined limit). Each event can have up to 6 options associated with it.
You can also choose which classes for Doubles/Singles events and define the yardage groups (up to 4 groups) and select the Categories
for trophies on that event. Each event can also be associates with an HOA or HAA trophy.
The Classification page has a list of the shooters who have shoot a your club. You can type in an ATA Number or last name and the list
will scroll to the person(s) that match. For a first time person to your club, enter the ATA Number and select the "Lookup in Master List"
button and the person will be retrieved for you. The master list is updated on the first of every month (as long as it is not a weekend day,
the we wait till a weekday). The status of their ATA membership is also displayed. On the right side is the events of you program and the ATA
percentage ranges for you events as an easy guide for classification. Selecting the "View Lifetime Targets and Averages" link will automatically open
a page with ATA statistics for the participant so you can view their averages.
ATA® is a Registered of the Amateur Trapshooting Association