The Trap League Teams Score keeping system is for a league where each team has 5 primary shooters (Post 1-5) and up to 3 substitute shooters.
Each team shoots every week for 6, 8, or 10 weeks.
The lowest score of each team can be dropped, so only 4 team members need to actually shoot.
You can divided into classes (AA,A,B,C,D,E) based upon the teams performance.
Each class is handicapped, so if AA class has a maximum yard-line of 27, the team in the lead will shoot from the 27, and for each team who is x number of points (adjustable) behind the leader, they will shoot from a lesser yard-line, based upon a adjustable handicap table.
Team Standings (static and rolling scoreboard) and Team Statistics are available for display. Individual Totals and Statistics are available for display.
Two forms of improvement scores can be used to award trophies. One uses the first 3-weeks and the last 3 weeks of shooting to compare and determine most improved. The other is the first 3-weeks and the last 5-weeks of shooting.
Standard Lewis purse is calculated for you with changeable options of percentage payments, number of groups, and fee.
League fees are tracked and reported.
For club's that do not have a website, your event participants can go to this site and view the results.
Features of the Trap League Team Scoring and Display System
- Shoot schedule - also available for your club's website.
- Trap Field Report - for your trap personnel.
- Printable score sheets which include Team, Trap field, Yard-line, team members, shoot time.
- Shooter Statistics - Overall Score, Average, Standard Deviation, High Score.
- Standard Lewis Class calculation for participants.
- League Fees Tracking and reporting.
- Team Score Sheets - also available via internet.
- Online Pre-registration for your leagues.
Options for the League are:
- Drop lowest individual score from the team score
- Drop lowest individual score from the Individual total
- Number of Weeks the League will be run. 6,8, 10 weeks
- Number of Rounds (25 targets per round) the League will shoot each week.
- The League Fee for a night/week.
- The Lewis Fee for a night/week.
- Select the number of Trap fields that will be used for the league.
- Select the time that league shooters can begin shooting.
- Select the latest time that league shooters can begin shooting.
- Select the number of minutes a team has to shoot before the next team is scheduled to shoot on a trap field.
- Lewis Class Percentages to Winners